Sport & digital : after their merger in 2020, Netco Sports and On Rewind become "Origins Digital"
On Rewind, a French company specialised in the development of enhanced OTT
"The rebrand solidifies the creation of new products and service offerings developed for the past year by CEO Remi Chasles and the OnRewind/Netco teams," explained Origins Digital.
"The merger of the two digital companies into one single operational entity headed by Remi Chasles in July 2020 and affiliate to Euro Media Group (EMG), a leading global provider of broadcast facilities and media solutions, created the conditions to intensify collaboration between the On Rewind & the Netco Sports teams. This resulted in the development of two new products specifically dedicated to clubs: Club App & Club Web," added the new entity.
"Next to these new products, Origins Digital will continue to offer the tailor-made digital services, enriched video players and end-to-end OTTAC Milan (Serie A TIM ) in Italy, Proximus in Belgium and AS Saint-Etienne (Ligue 1 Uber Eats ) in France. They are currently working on a new concept for Qatar's World Cup in 2022 after they were commissioned by HBS to provide digital services for the event," explained Origins Digital.platforms which were at the core of Netco Sports & On Rewind’s product offering. Recently, they helped develop the digital platforms for
"We've combined our skills and previous experiences with the best clubs in Europe to create 'Club App' & 'Club Web'" (R. Chasles, Origins Digital)
- "It is in the interest of most clubs to develop their own digital media in order to maximise the content they produce and generate value.
- We've combined our skills and previous experiences with the best clubs in Europe to create these mobile-first products (Club App & Club Web) designed to address all of the clubs' digital needs, from fan engagement and user conversion to client retention and monetisation."
Rémi Chasles, CEO of Origins Digital, 22/06/2021
"Broadcasters, sports federations and event organisers are always looking for new ways to increase fan engagement" (Shaun Gregory, EMG)
- "Broadcasters, sports federations and event organisers are always looking for new ways to increase fan engagement but also monetize their content online.
- This is a growing market which EMG started to address with the acquisition of very promising digital companies like Netco Sports in 2015 and On Rewind in 2017.
- Today, we are very proud to have concentrated the strengths of both teams under one brand and a unique product strategy specifically designed to address the ever-growing digital needs of our clients."
Shaun Gregory, CEO of EMG, 22/06/2021
Sector: provider of interactive tools and solutions for the sports and media industry
Founded: 2009 (Netco Sports). New commercial name (Origins Digital) in 2021 following the merger of Netco Sports and On Rewind in 2020
CEO: Rémi Chasles
Shareholding: property of Euro Media Group (EMG) since 10/09/2015
Offices: Paris (FRA), Biarritz (FRA), Miami (USA), Minsk (BLR), Sydney (AUS)
Main clients: LFP (Ligue de football professionnel), Stade de France, FFF (French Football Federation), FIFA, Proximus, beIN Sports, RMC Sport, Roland-Garros, Melbourne Cricket Ground, DirecTV, U Arena, FFT, FFA, Sydney Cricket Ground
Main partners: HBS, Lagardère Unlimited, Infront Sports & Media, AWS, Microsoft Azure
Parent company: Euromedia
Headquarters address73 rue du Faubourg Poissonnière
75009 Paris France
Visit in the directory
# 1137, created on 06/02/14 at 18:33 - Updated on 22/06/21 at 10:13
© News Tank Football - 2022 - French copyright law: "Infringement of copyright (...) is punishable by three years imprisonment and a €300,000 fine. Infringement consists of all forms of reproduction, display or circulation of any intellectual work, in any medium, in violation of the rights of the author."