C.Seifert (DFL), G.Bolle (LaLiga) and D.Quillot (LFP) at Think Football 2019 in Paris on 07/02/2019Paris - Published Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 15:39 - #136186 News Tank Football is pleased to announce the presence of three great leaders in world football at Think Football 2019, which will take place on Thursday 07/02/2019 in Paris (FRA), at the Eiffel campus of our university partner INSEEC U. Sport.
Christian SeifertChristian Seifert, CEO of the DFLDFLDeutsche Fußball Liga, German professional football league.; Gregory Bolle, head of global partnerships and marketing at LaLigaLaLigaSpanish Professional Football League (formerly called the Spanish LFP); and Didier QuillotDidier Quillot, CEO of the LFPLFPLa Ligue de Football Professionnel, the French professional football league, will all speak around the theme of "From Sport to Sportainment" at this one-day sport business event, from 16:00 to 17:30 CET.
"Sportainment and Women's Sport, two growth engines" is the overall theme of Think Football 2019, with the morning session covering Women's Sport, and the afternoon session covering Sportainment.
Christian Seifert, Gregory Bolle, and Didier Quillot join a lineup of speakers which already includes FIFA, the FFF, the LOC of the Women's World Cup 2019, Disneyland Paris and beIN Sports, among others.
To view the preliminary programme of Think Football 2019, click here
To register to attend Think Football 2019, click here
Christian Seifert, CEO of the DFL
- The chief executive officer of the DFLDFLDeutsche Fußball Liga, German professional football league. since 2005, Christian SeifertChristian Seifert previously forged his career in the sports TV rights and e-commerce sectors. He was named the chairman of the World Leagues ForumWLFWorld Leagues Forum on 30/11/2018.
Gregory Bolle, head of global partnerships and marketing at LaLiga
- Gregory BolleGrégory Bolle has a distinguished track record in marketing and business development, notably in the Middle East and previously for City Football Group. He has been at LaLigaLaLigaSpanish Professional Football League (formerly called the Spanish LFP) since September 2016.
Didier Quillot, CEO of the LFP
- After a long career with France Télécom and formerly the CEO of Orange France from 2001 to 2006, Didier QuillotDidier Quillot became the CEO of the LFPLFPLa Ligue de Football Professionnel, the French professional football league in March 2016.
Think Football 2019: Sportainment and Women's Sport, two growth engines
• The themes of Sportainment and Women's Sport are part of a long-term vision of the sport business, which must seek new sources of growth.
• These two general topics will be covered with a half day each.
• Two major sessions will explore this themes, one on Sportainment and one on Women's Sport, and this will be supplemented on workshops and ateliers with specialized topics led by experts.
• Join the conversation with the hashtag #thinkfoot19
- Do you want to become a partner or exhibitor?
Contact Olivier Hellard, managing director, +33 674 596 709, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Brian Schneider, head of international, +33 695 433 055, email@example.com